Eva Longoria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eva Longoria

Najbolji srpski forum o Eva Longoria... :)

PrijemPrijem  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  TražiTraži  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  

INTERVIEW WITH EVA LONGORIA

Ići dole 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
Admin ***MIMA***
*Admin*
*Admin*
Admin ***MIMA***

Broj poruka : 233
Datum upisa : 30.05.2009
Godina : 28

INTERVIEW WITH EVA LONGORIA Empty
PočaljiNaslov: INTERVIEW WITH EVA LONGORIA   INTERVIEW WITH EVA LONGORIA EmptySub Maj 30, 2009 7:57 pm

INTERVIEW WITH EVA LONGORIA:

When you got the first script, did you have any idea “Desperate Housewives” would be as big as it is?
I knew it was different. I knew it was great, but no, I didn’t. You dream about this but you don’t really expect it.

How did it differ and stand out from other scripts and other projects you’ve been offered?
Well, the writing. The writing is amazing. I was the first one cast so it didn’t even have a cast attached. It was just the writing itself. It stood out from any crime-drama that they were trying to make.

Being the first cast, did you look at the other characters and consider playing one of the other roles?
No. No, I really wanted to be Gabrielle. I didn’t want to have kids (laughing).

You also just signed on for “Harsh Times” with Christian Bale, didn’t you?
Yes.

What grabbed you about that script?
Oh God, it’s so dark! It’s an independent film and it’s really dark. Basically it’s a movie about what it would feel like to kill your best friend.

Are you the one that does the killing?
No. It’s between Christian Bale and Freddy Rodriguez and I’m basically the only adult in the movie because they’re two losers that just don’t want to grow up, and they are forced to in the end.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://evalongoriafanclub.serbianforum.info
*~Gabi~*
*Pocetnik*
*Pocetnik*
*~Gabi~*

Broj poruka : 68
Datum upisa : 31.10.2009
Godina : 27

INTERVIEW WITH EVA LONGORIA Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: INTERVIEW WITH EVA LONGORIA   INTERVIEW WITH EVA LONGORIA EmptyNed Nov 01, 2009 5:06 pm

cool
hwala puno za interwyu ^^
Nazad na vrh Ići dole

INTERVIEW WITH EVA LONGORIA
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1